Brixworth Farming was formed by three like-minded, forward-thinking farming neighbours who were keen to explore alternative approaches to farming their land. Since its formation, two additional farms have joined as shareholders, whilst others have joined the crop pool, all keen to benefit from this collaborative farming approach. With the increasing focus on environmental stewardship, this has gone further than simply covering the arable land, and now incorporates all aspects of land management.
We are looking for farmers and land owners who may be interested in efficient, forward-thinking farming partnerships, whether through contract farming, share farming, or something bespoke to your needs.
We can offer:
- Cost-effective, professional farming solutions
- Tailored agronomic support
- Full financial and administrative support, including the use of Gatekeeper for field records
- Modern, well-maintained machinery, utilising cost-effective precision farming techniques
- A reduction of risk with access to a crop pool, corporate governance through a non-executive chairman
- A flexible approach to farming and stewardship that can integrate with other activities that occur on the farms or estates
- A long-term, sustainable strategy for land management
- Industry recognised farming expertise and a track record of success
Brixworth Farming are passionate about sustainable, cost-effective land management, incorporating arable farming and environmental stewardship. We are keen to form long-lasting relationships with farms or land owners who are looking for an alternative approach to land management to make the best use out of their land and time.
For further information on how we may be able to help, or for a discreet, confidential discussion, contact Ian Matts on 07976 035957 or email email@example.com